A Centre of Learning
Human Centred Learning Key Understandings
Steiner Education arises out of the Foundation of Anthroposophy. This body of knowledge includes:
- A deepened understanding of human and child development
- Teaching and learning practices that reflect and accomodate these developmental processes
- A holistic view of the human as a moral, social, ethical and spiritual being
- The spiritual science of Karma and it’s morphological processes
- The processes and understandings of the Phenomenology of Goethean Science. The fundamental understanding that the human being is an intrinsic part of Nature and that nothing that occurs in Nature is unrelated to the Human Being.
- Human-centered learning – the human as reference point of all learning
- Working through the Medium of the Arts
- Working with Education as health giving process
- Working with the principles of transformation and metamorphoses.